PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRMS
“5 Law Firms Insurance Companies Fear”
Being involved in an accident can be inconvenient and stressful. Hiring our firm will allow you to focus on managing your pain.
We take our professional obligation seriously from the beginning and will never put our clients in a position where we are prescribing solutions without fully diagnosing each of our client’s challenges they are experiencing today.
Most of our personal injury attorneys started their law careers on the ‘other side’ of the courtroom representing insurance companies. This experience helps our clients because we know the other team’s playbook and how to push their buttons for maximum settlements. Call us today!
Georgia (Atlanta, Marietta, Fayetteville)
Ronnie Mabra, Jr.
When someone else’s actions cause you harm, you have the right to compensation. You also have the right to help from a firm with extensive knowledge of a wide variety of personal injury claim types. The Mabra Firm specializes only in personal injury —a focus that means we know the world of potential wrongs inside and out.
Since 2007, Ronnie and the Mabra team have been standing up for the rights of injured Georgians. We are personal and personable. Our cases include personal injury from automobile accidents, workplace injuries, animal attacks, wrongful death, abuse and defective product claims. Call us today!
Atlanta / Tifton, Georgia
If you or a loved one was injured or has suffered due to an accident that was caused by the negligence of another human being, you may feel as though there is nothing you can do. We’re here to tell you differently.
You may feel as though the U.S. justice system won’t have your b a ck a n d t h a t i n s u r a n c e corporations will never stop being relentless. We’re here to tell you that you can rest easy. With the assistance of our Atlanta personal i n j u r y l aw y e r s a t B e y & Associates, you can take legal action and fight back. A skilled and experience personal injury lawyer can help a family receive the financial compensation they need. Call us today!
Harry Brown, Jr.
With over three decades of combined legal experience, The Brown Firm provides expert legal representation to victims of personal injury accidents and negligence.
After treating automobile accident victims for over ten years as a chiropractor, Harry learned what people want and need from an attorney, and opened The Brown Firm to focus on providing great customer service. “I’m one of the few attorneys who is also a medical practitioner so I know how to work with other attorneys, healthcare providers, and insurance companies to get the best possible outcome for my clients. Call us today!
Athens 706. 521.0340
Savannah 912. 200.9755
Over the years, the auto accidentlawyers at Kenneth Southall P.C., have represented thousands of people who suffered serious injuries and families that have lost loved ones to wrongful death in car crashes all throughout the Metro Atlanta Area. We are a Law Firm based in the heart of Georgia.
We focus our efforts on Personal Injury settlements and lawsuits. For those who have been injured in an auto accident, it is essential to speak with a Georgia personal injury lawyer not only knows the law, but has a proven success record in representing motor vehicle injury victims. Keep in mind, The sooner you contact us, the better. Call us today!
WHY INSURANCE ADJUSTERS ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND
When you experience a car accident, you really need to know who has your best interest in hand. Fortunately, you are not in an accident every day. However, there are two types of people who deal with your situation on a daily basis—all day! These are Personal Injury Attorneys and Claims Adjusters.
What is so misleading to many accident victims is the way the at-fault insurance company sounds on the phone when they contact you. They sound so nice and helpful which often misleads victims to think they are really trying to help them. Wrong! Insurance companies do not make money paying out claims. Think about it for a minute. They make money, billions, collecting premiums from their customers and paying out as little as possible when it comes to accidents.
If the at-fault insurance company was fair, there would be no need for legal representation. However, fair to them is only when they win! The insurance adjuster tries to save the insurance company money by denying your claim or paying as little as possible towards your claim. He or she loves the fact that you do not have an attorney. They win EVERY time when this happens. But more importantly, you LOSE.
MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET MEDICAL TREATMENT ASAP
Did you know that there are a lot of doctors who will not treat you if they know your injuries were caused by a car accident? Doctors are in the business of healthcare. Their primary objective is to get relieve you from pain caused by the accident and get you on the road to recover from the accident. They do not want to be in the business of collections which is why having an approved Personal Injury Attorney will ensure your medical bills are paid by the at-fault insurance company.
Another reason why some doctors do not treat auto accident victims is because they know there is a possibility they might get called as a witness, and they don’t want anything to do with that. Rest assure, our doctors are well prepared to treat auto accidents and if needed, they are prepared to present the medical findings in court.
Last but not least, do not wait long after the accident before you seek medical treatment. This is the first thing the at-fault company will look at (time of the accident and when you received treatment) in an effort to deny your claim. If you’ve been injured and have not received medical attention within 30 days of the accident, your case is subject to be dismissed.
Remember, You Pay Nothing! We bill the at-fault insurance company when legal representation is retained. Attorney fees are only collected if the firm wins your case. Our A+ recommend law firms WIN!
A personal injury is stressful enough without having to worry about your medical bills. When you retain a personal injury attorney, you put yourself in a better position to focus primarily on healing from your injuries. The law firm communicates directly with the at-fault insurance company on your behalf. The firm can deal with the adjuster, gather your medical records, order the police report, negotiate a settlement, and if necessary, represent your claim in court. Over 95% of accident cases never go to court with an attorney is involved.
Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and North Carolina
Why Should I Use A Personal Injury Attorney
- Fortunately, you are not in an accident everyday; however, the at-fault insurance company is, therefore, experience is not on your side.
- Although the at-fault insurance company will sound very helpful in the beginning, and even sometimes recommend you see a doctor, do not be fooled during these initial conversations. No medical bills have been presented to them yet; therefore, no money is being paid for your healthcare.
- So you are a victim in the accident (not your fault). Don’t be a victim twice by accepting a small settlement from the insurance company before an accident injury doctor has evaluated you. Too many times we hear people (even grown men) cry over the phone because of the pain they are experiencing from the accident. The mistake they made was trying to negotiate with the insurance company on their own, and accepting a small settlement check prior to getting evaluated by a doctor. Even if you went to the ER, this is often not enough.
- If you were not at-fault, why should you have to worry about any medical bills? The attorney who accepts your case should ensure the at-fault insurance company pays all your medical bills related to the accident. Over 90% of accident cases are settled out of court. However, if the at-fault insurance company does not play fair, your attorney can pursue them on your behalf in court.
Which Attorney Should I Use
- Everyday you are bombarded with TV commercials, billboards, online banner ads, radio commercials, advertisements on buses, and other marketing displays when it comes to personal injury attorneys. The decision to select the right attorney can be overwhelming sometimes. Of course, a friend or family member may also refer you to someone. Decisions, decisions, decisions!
- We make it simple. We already have a list of attorneys that are A-rated and have proven time after time to be the best in the industry. Now is not the time for any guesswork when choosing a lawyer.
Complaints We OFTEN Hear
- “I signed up with an attorney (not one we recommended) after my accident and I have not heard from them since. I have called several times and I haven’t received a return phone call.”
Solution: If you are not satisfied with your attorney, do not feel it is too late to change especially if your case is less than 30 days old. Call us and lets discuss how we can help you.
- “I cannot find a doctor that takes third party billing.” No worries, we do!
Solution: Call us now and we can help you immediately.
- “My attorney told me to find a doctor and I can’t find one.” Unfortunately, this may be a red flag with the law office you chose to represent you. The ugly side of the business is there are some attorneys, because of their billing practices, may not be acceptable by the doctor. Therefore, some doctors chose not to work with these attorneys.
Solution: If this is the case, we can recommend you an Attorney that is in good standing with healthcare centers.
- “I had an accident before and I used an Attorney. This time I do not want to use an Attorney.” Obviously, this person may not have been satisfied with the outcome of their case.
Solution: We only recommend A-rated law firms. Please let us say that again. We know exactly whom the A-rated law firms are when it comes to personal injury. We only recommend A-rated law firms to represent our patients. It makes it difficult for you to get better stressing over your decision about legal representation and who to select. We simplify the process for you!