WHY SHOULD I USE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
- Fortunately, you are not in an accident everyday; however, the at-fault insurance company is, therefore, experience is not on your side.
- Although the at-fault insurance company will sound very helpful in the beginning, and even sometimes recommend you see a doctor, do not be fooled during these initial conversations. No medical bills have been presented to them yet; therefore, no money is being paid for your healthcare.
- So you are a victim in the accident (not your fault). Don’t be a victim twice by accepting a small settlement from the insurance company before an accident injury doctor has evaluated you. Too many times we hear people (even grown men) cry over the phone because of the pain they are experiencing from the accident. The mistake they made was trying to negotiate with the insurance company on their own, and accepting a small settlement check prior to getting evaluated by a doctor. Even if you went to the ER, this is often not enough.
- If you were not at-fault, why should you have to worry about any medical bills? The attorney who accepts your case should ensure the at-fault insurance company pays all your medical bills related to the accident. Over 90% of accident cases are settled out of court. However, if the at-fault insurance company does not play fair, your attorney can pursue them on your behalf in court.
WHICH ATTORNEY SHOULD I USE
- Everyday you are bombarded with TV commercials, billboards, online banner ads, radio commercials, advertisements on buses, and other marketing displays when it comes to personal injury attorneys. The decision to select the right attorney can be overwhelming sometimes. Of course, a friend or family member may also refer you to someone. Decisions, decisions, decisions!
- We make it simple. We already have a list of attorneys that are A-rated and have proven time after time to be the best in the industry. Now is not the time for any guesswork when choosing a lawyer.
PERSONAL INJURY LAW FIRMS
“Maximizing Settlements For Our Clients”
Ronnie Mabra, Jr.
Harry Brown, Jr.
Being involved in an accident can be inconvenient and stressful. Hiring our firm will allow you to focus on managing your pain. We take our professional obligation seriously from the beginning and will never put our clients in a position where we are prescribing solutions without fully diagnosing each of our client’s challenges they are experiencing today.
Most of our personal injury attorneys started their law careers on the ‘other side’ of the courtroom representing insurance companies. This experience helps our clients because we know the other team’s playbook and how to push their buttons for maximum settlements.
An Atlanta Based Injury Practice With Superior Service. You pay us absolutely nothing until you are awarded a settlement!
When someone else’s actions cause you harm, you have the right to compensation. You also have the right to help from a firm with extensive knowledge of a wide variety of personal injury claim types.
The Mabra Firm specializes only in personal injury —a focus that means we know the world of potential wrongs inside and out. Since 2007, Ronnie and the Mabra team have been standing up for the rights of injured Georgians.
We are personal and personable. Our cases include personal injury from automobile accidents, workplace injuries, animal attacks, wrongful death, abuse and defective product claims.
We are both attorneys and counselors– educated in the law as well as people. Fighting For Justice. Call us today!
“I’m one of the few attorneys who is also a medical practitioner, so I know how to work with other attorneys, healthcare providers, and insurance companies to get the best possible outcome for my clients.”
With over three decades of combined legal experience, The Brown Firm provides expert legal representation to victims of personal injury accidents and negligence.
A reputation built on dedication, respect, and results. After treating automobile accident victims for over ten years as a chiropractor, Harry learned what people want and need from an attorney.
We make it a goal for our clients to receive the maximum settlement amount allowed by law and will fight aggressively to meet that end. Contact us today!
Amy Witherite is a seasoned personal injury lawyer who co-founded the law firm of Eberstein Witherite, 2001. After almost two decades helping victims injured by car and truck wrecks, she brought her expertise to Georgia and founded the Witherite Law Group.
The Witherite Law Group truck wreck lawyers helps truck accident victims get the care, treatment and legal expertise they need. The firm conducts deep investigations by going to the accident scene, reviewing company logs, conducting detailed research and ensuring that checks and balances are in place to properly assess liability.
Individuals who have been involved in an 18- wheeler accident can contact the firm today for a free case review. Expertise Matters. Available 24/7. Determined to get the settlement you deserve.
If you or a loved one was injured or has suffered due to an accident that was caused by the negligence of another human being, you may feel as though there is nothing you can do.
We’re here to tell you differently. Being in a major car accident in Georgia can be devastating for both the victims and their loved ones. Aside from the pain and suffering caused by any injuries sustained, a family must pick up the financial pieces left behind by a serious wreck. Often times, insurance companies will not offer a fair settlement that provides a family with the funds they need.
Our lawyers will fight for car accident victims to get the justice they deserve. Over 50 million dollars recovered for our clients. Let’s discuss your case!
Warner Robins: 478.202.9130
COMPLAINTS WE OFTEN HEAR
- “I signed up with an attorney (not one we recommended) after my accident and I have not heard from them since. I have called several times and I haven’t received a return phone call.”
Solution: If you are not satisfied with your attorney, do not feel it is too late to change especially if your case is less than 30 days old. Call us and lets discuss how we can help you.
- “I cannot find a doctor that takes third party billing.” No worries, we do!
Solution: Call us now and we can help you immediately.
- “My attorney told me to find a doctor and I can’t find one.” Unfortunately, this may be a red flag with the law office you chose to represent you. The ugly side of the business is there are some attorneys, because of their billing practices, may not be acceptable by the doctor. Therefore, some doctors chose not to work with these attorneys.
Solution: If this is the case, we can recommend you an Attorney that is in good standing with healthcare centers.
- “I had an accident before and I used an Attorney. This time I do not want to use an Attorney.” Obviously, this person may not have been satisfied with the outcome of their case.
Solution: We only recommend A-rated law firms. Please let us say that again. We know exactly who the A-rated law firms are when it comes to personal injury. We only recommend A-rated law firms to represent our patients. It makes it difficult for you to get better stressing over your decision about legal representation and who to select. We simplify the process for you!